Eileen Stecker, MA, LPC (860) 313-4448
Psychotherapist – West Hartford, CT
I offer an array of services in my practice.
- Individual psychotherapy sessions where I use a holistic approach to address your issues.
- Couples /Marriage counseling — This includes any two people in a relationship that could use help, whether married, life partners, dating, parent/child, siblings, roommates or business partners. Couples therapy can improve your communication, assist in conflict resolution and address issues around trust, intimacy, sexuality, money and children.
- Telephone psychotherapy sessions are available when meeting in person is not possible. This may be due to distance, physical limitations, business or personal travel or unforeseen events.
- Consultations with mental health professionals for supervision or mentoring.
- Trainings and workshops. I facilitate the following groups at different times throughout the year. Please contact me for more information.
- Dream Groups
- Meditation and Mindfulness Groups
- Stress Reduction Groups
I work with a variety of presenting issues:
- I address all levels of Depression, including hopelessness and despair.
- I work with generalized or situational Anxietyand Panic.
- I offer Grief Counseling to clients who have suffered any loss.
- I provide compassionate understanding and healing for all forms of abuse, including Physical, Emotional, Sexual and Ritual Abuse.
- I offer victims of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) the insight, support and skills to manage their symptoms and find healing.
- I provide guidance and treatment models forAddictions and Co-Dependency.
- I address all forms of Life Transitions, such as marriage, children, career change, moving, divorce or separation.
- Clients with Low Self-Esteem learn to value themselves through self-compassion and self-respect.
- Relationship and Intimacy Issues are addressed to improve interpersonal relationships.
- I work with women of all ages on the full range of Women’s Issues.
- Clients are taught to manage or overcomeFears and Phobias.
- I provide the support and skills necessary forWellness and Self Care.